4/9/09

Pffft....

We're all friends, right?  I mean... I can tell you anything and you won't judge me, or think less of me.  Actually, it'll probably clear a few things up.  I'm just going to throw it out there.  Ready?

I loved watching Hee-Haw when I was a kid.  

I remember that it used to come out on Sunday, either right before, or right after Lawrence Welk.  I remember that I wasn't into Lawrence Welk (he was such an old fuddy-duddy, and those bubbles & polkas were so silly...)  But I LOVED watching Hee-Haw.  Maybe it was the fact that I grew up in Texas, so I wasn't averse to Country music.  I thought the skits were pretty funny, too.  At least to a 7 year old, there were some real knee slappers.

Like this one:

I'm laughing now.  That's right.  I'm a bassackwards country bumpkin.  And I'm damn proud of it.

Facebook This!

1 comment:

  1. Me too! It's too bad comedy like that isn't on anymore. You know the kind - where the ENTIRE family can sit down and watch. You're in Hollywood - fix it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Remember your manners!