8/27/13

Blame Canada...


Just wanna throw this out there:

I hate Caillou.  I hate Caillou's family.  I hate Gilbert, Caillou's stupid cat.  My blood starts to boil 2 beats into the theme song.  It's not because he's Canadian.  His voice makes me cringe and I want to just punch him on his giant, round, bald head (He's 4, by the way.  Why doesn't he have any hair, goddammit?!)  It's because he's whiny, and he asks stupid questions. I don't care that he's teaching kids valuable lessons.

I'm paying a debt to the Universe for all the bad shit I did in high school, because my 3 year old absolutely LOVES Caillou.  She binges on Caillou marathons on Netflix almost daily.  She can sing the song verbatim.

I clearly owe my parents and the Universe an apology and a fruit basket.


Facebook This!

1 comment:

  1. I hate Caillou with a purple passion. My daughter loved it, too, but I finally had to pull the plug on him when she was 4. I couldn't stand his whining--or hers, when she started to sound like him. And the poor mom on that show--she had one outfit and always stayed home when everyone else went out on an adventure.

    The Backyardigans--that's another story. Love that show. I miss watching it with her. Maybe you can turn your 3yo onto it. The music is marvelous.

    Melon Head *snicker*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Remember your manners!